photo PABOI2.jpg

Weekly Digest

 photo PAGEShome1.jpg  photo PAGESlinkparty1.jpg  photo PAGESfeatured1.jpg  photo PAGESsponsor1.jpg  photo PAGESguestposts1.jpg

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A RePost on Stocking Your Craft Room

I follow a LOT of craft blogs. I don't always click on every post they do, but I found one today I just had to read EVERY WORD of. It was from Simply Kierste -- one of my faves! She did a post on the basic craft items you need in your craft room.  It was SO HELPFUL! My favorite part was her saying her Silhouette is her most used item -- mine, too! There are SO MANY things you can do with the a Silhouette machine -- it's crazy. My mind is constantly blown when I see a new AMAZING project that was done with a Silhouette. It's so much more than just scrapbooking and vinyl projects. I couldn't believe it when I saw you could make JEWELRY with a Silhouette. Cray!


Here is the link to the awesome post on Simply Kierste:

http://simplykierste.com/2013/07/stocking-your-craft-pantry.html

And here is a link to Silhouette's blog.  Click on it to blow your mind, too!

http://blog.silhouetteamerica.com/

One more link -- Silhouette JEWELRY projects:

http://blog.silhouetteamerica.com/search/label/jewelry

THE END!


2 comments:

  1. @Hannah Welcome, friend! Thanks for following and stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of these in my sons room and I love it! It's done in all primary colors in a big E :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by to follow The Thriftiness Miss! Following back now and hope you're have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the chat!

Blog Design By Brand Me Beautiful